政府單位的過去所有的表現是屬於誰的,如果台灣政府遭到破壞,必須讓渡過去,政府會如何處理,因為台灣政府表現實在太好了,如果是全球各國面臨的問題,各國的政府該如何面對處制,在全球各國,台灣政府的過去誰在覬覦,到底那一個國家可以承擔的起。你的國家也遇到相同的問題了嗎?,如果在聯合國,你的國家,我的國家,在聯合國沒有位置該如何提出自己所面臨到問題。
A perfect life is everyone to want
My life is very boring but sometimes I want to a different life,
Can give me a creative thinking, to make a happy day.
But now I face a problem,why my classmates or someone I knowed.
Use a evil magic to control everyone to laughed or crazy or to cry,
and then kill, but how to prove, who killed ,no any video or picture or
Vioce, how can i do,if you how to catch the muder. Because the muder is very want to your past and your clothes,book,shoe.......anything you can see and to beg
Government help Please say a lie, if in the u.s.a this things how to sloveing.......
........
A perfect life is everyone to want
My life is very boring but sometimes I want to a different life,
Can give me a creative thinking, to make a happy day.
But now I face a problem,why my classmates or someone I knowed.
Use a evil magic to control everyone to laughed or crazy or to cry,
and then kill, but how to prove, who killed ,no any video or picture or
Vioce, how can i do,if you how to catch the muder. Because the muder is very want to your past and your clothes,book,shoe.......anything you can see and to beg
Government help Please say a lie, if in the u.s.a this things how to sloveing.......
........
The muder want to your idea.



沒有留言:
張貼留言